[Breeze] Airways

Subscribe
21  61  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  81  121  171 
Page 71 of 486
Go to
Has anyone actually had a face to face (or Zoom) interview?
Quote: I received an email a few weeks ago to log into the new site and create a profile. Has anyone received any job postings from the new site? I keep getting “Job board does not exist” message.
I kept having the same issues. The reply sent to me stated to copy and paste the link in a browser. Chrome was a preferred browser and the email came with a second link that worked first click. So if copy/paste fails, sail an email into the breeze.
Domiciles?
Anyone have a list of proposed crew bases, no matter how tentative?
Quote: Anyone have a list of proposed crew bases, no matter how tentative?
Nah they’ve just said east coast, and then coast to coast within 1-2 years. More info after they get certified
They might not have CASS right away. Something to think about.
Quote: They might not have CASS right away. Something to think about.
They'll probably get CASS, no airline which wants to employ cheap pilots is going intentionally interfere with their ability to commute from low-COL boondocks to the hub.

What they might not have initially is recip agreements, especially with very little service and no union. Maybe some VX alumni can elaborate on how that worked?
If Neeleman pulls this off again, I will be impressed. He has had impeccable timing when it comes to starting a new US airline.
Quote: If Neeleman pulls this off again, I will be impressed. He has had impeccable timing when it comes to starting a new US airline.
Ide take that bet, I think Neeleman can pull it off. I read a q&a from earlier in the year about tech innovations he's bringing to the table. This whole covid fiasco has made a lot of his start up costs dirt cheap. And the pay doesn't seem half bad considering the industry as a whole and how everyone is making less anyway. Once the industry recovers, I think breeze will close the gap. I for one am hopeful to get the nod, I think it will be a nice place to work.
Quote: Ide take that bet, I think Neeleman can pull it off. I read a q&a from earlier in the year about tech innovations he's bringing to the table. This whole covid fiasco has made a lot of his start up costs dirt cheap. And the pay doesn't seem half bad considering the industry as a whole and how everyone is making less anyway. Once the industry recovers, I think breeze will close the gap. I for one am hopeful to get the nod, I think it will be a nice place to work.
Where are the pay scales? I might have missed it. Thanks.
Quote: Where are the pay scales? I might have missed it. Thanks.
#466 on page 47
21  61  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  81  121  171 
Page 71 of 486
Go to