Living past 65 doing night freight?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to
Brian Maxwell - co founder of “power bar”, Elite distance runner, US Olympic team, UC Berkeley distance coach...

Dead of a heart attack at 51...

As quoted above... you can’t outrun your genetics.
Quote: Brian Maxwell - co founder of “power bar”, Elite distance runner, US Olympic team, UC Berkeley distance coach...

Dead of a heart attack at 51...

As quoted above... you can’t outrun your genetics.
As my father in law used to say....you ever see a happy jogger?
How many WWF wrestlers from the 80’s are gone now? They all died in their 40’s and 50’s
Randy Savage
Roddy Piper
Ultimate Warrior
Quote: How many WWF wrestlers from the 80’s are gone now? They all died in their 40’s and 50’s
Randy Savage
Roddy Piper
Ultimate Warrior
I would like to see their “supplement” regimen.
Quote: As my father in law used to say....you ever see a happy jogger?
I don’t know about “happy joggers” but I sure know many happy runners. I really enjoy running. You should try it.
Quote: How many WWF wrestlers from the 80’s are gone now? They all died in their 40’s and 50’s
Randy Savage
Roddy Piper
Ultimate Warrior
Steroids destroyed their hearts.
Quote: I don’t know about “happy joggers” but I sure know many happy runners. I really enjoy running. You should try it.
I do....6 days a week for an hr...hate every minute of it
Quote: I do....6 days a week for an hr...hate every minute of it
That is heavy duty running, unless you're running very slow. If you're hating it, you should change it up, alternate with biking and hiking, anything else. Life is too short to be miserable. I do a lot of running and my spouse is an ultra fitness type, but couldn't imagine doing something we hated.
Quote: That is heavy duty running, unless you're running very slow. If you're hating it, you should change it up, alternate with biking and hiking, anything else. Life is too short to be miserable. I do a lot of running and my spouse is an ultra fitness type, but couldn't imagine doing something we hated.
Ditto!!! Be happy...
Exercise is important and it helps establish healthy sleep patterns.
I wont downplay exercise however I think dietary habits are more important. The men that I know who have survived this career are all at a reasonable weight and eat well.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to