Delta guy trying to JS on American

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Sure its been covered but is there a phone number to call or just go to the ticket counter? Website shows about 25 seats available Thanks
You need to list beforehand on www.myidtravel.com/myidlisting with the delta generic login. Some gate agents will list you at the gate, but I wouldn't count on it.
I REALLY wish folks could just show up at the counter still.

Makes commuting way easier
Quote: I REALLY wish folks could just show up at the counter still.

Makes commuting way easier
Are you allergic to prior planning?
Quote: Are you allergic to prior planning?
I am when a flight cancels, or when you have an instructor or new hire bump you from a Jumpseat and have to make a new plan.

Wouldn’t be a big deal, but that ID 90 site is slow, poorly designed, and generally a PITA
Quote: I am when a flight cancels, or when you have an instructor or new hire bump you from a Jumpseat and have to make a new plan.

Wouldn’t be a big deal, but that ID 90 site is slow, poorly designed, and generally a PITA
100 percent this. was so quick an easy to show up fill out a sheet show a passport and you can change your plans. i was stuck in vegas and tried all day to get back to the east coast. id90 on my phone was nearly impossible.
Quote: Are you allergic to prior planning?
This is the wrong mentality.
Not necessarily. Make several listings for the flight you think you'll make and for subsequent flights on the same or other airlines. You can always cancel the later ones if you make your first choice.

Of course that doesn't always mesh with the airline pilot mentality that the universe revolves around us.
Quote: Not necessarily. Make several listings for the flight you think you'll make and for subsequent flights on the same or other airlines. You can always cancel the later ones if you make your first choice.

Of course that doesn't always mesh with the airline pilot mentality that the universe revolves around us.

You appear to be talking above your pay grade. Spend a decade or two commuting offline then get back to us.
Quote: Not necessarily. Make several listings for the flight you think you'll make and for subsequent flights on the same or other airlines. You can always cancel the later ones if you make your first choice.

Yeah.

Apparently you don’t work at a place where reschedules happen for line holders practically every single non-red eye we do.

That can very easily hose up any commute.

Thanks again to the fine, fine gentlemen running our BOD
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to