Regional hiring mins lowered

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 5 of 7
Go to
Quote: Good Regional is an Oxymoron.
Kinda like Pretty Flight Attendants nowadays too
Quote: Kinda like Pretty Flight Attendants nowadays too
Ahhhh Finally a real proplem to talk about.
Quote: Ahhhh Finally a real proplem to talk about.
I'm telling you man, what the hell happened? I mean CAL has some hot F/A, but even them are mostly older, I am embarrassed of some of F/A's I don't even like walking down the terminal with them (Shallow I know), The last one I flew with had a beard!, I mean how can you hire someone that looks like the tail of an Alaska Airlines plane, I just don't get it
Quote: I'm telling you man, what the hell happened? I mean CAL has some hot F/A, but even them are mostly older, I am embarrassed of some of F/A's I don't even like walking down the terminal with them (Shallow I know), The last one I flew with had a beard!, I mean how can you hire someone that looks like the tail of an Alaska Airlines plane, I just don't get it

See, this is the real reason why the airline industry is in a crisis state. NOT because of low pay, NOT because of all these low timers, its because the Flight Attendants are not hot anymore. Ohhhhh im just kidding, or am I??????
Quote: I'm telling you man, what the hell happened? I mean CAL has some hot F/A, but even them are mostly older, I am embarrassed of some of F/A's I don't even like walking down the terminal with them (Shallow I know), The last one I flew with had a beard!, I mean how can you hire someone that looks like the tail of an Alaska Airlines plane, I just don't get it

You know i never really planned on posting anything on this website until now.

Quote: Is Pinnacle a good company to work for? is it on the same level as TSA??

thanks
It would certainly be pretty tough to get below TSA's level.

Hmmm...
Look up triple-bagger on google.
Or heres a link...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=triple-bagger
Popa
what is less then corpse?

Some of them are low enough in my opinion that a corpse could win ms Congeniality

That might be a bit harsh
Quote: Oh? I got my CMEL at 186TT... and before someone says that the 141 minimum is 190, you can count a certain amount of sim time toward the certificate.

And no, I didn't go straight to a jet with that.
Yeah, I was thinking part 61 mins.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 5 of 7
Go to