Regional hiring mins lowered

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to
So does anyone have a list of the regionals that have lowered thier mins to Comm M.E. Inst?

My list so far includes.....

1. TSA
2. Mesa
3. Pinnacle

These one have, or are about to lower thier mins to the above stated level. Anyone else have any rumors?

Could the future of aviation be this?..............http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz3tBpS03Rw

I think the regionals will weed out ones that may need a little more strenghtening as pilots. What are your thoughts?
Quote: So does anyone have a list of the regionals that have lowered thier mins to Comm M.E. Inst?

My list so far includes.....

1. TSA
2. Mesa
3. Pinnacle

These one have, or are about to lower thier mins to the above stated level. Anyone else have any rumors?

Could the future of aviation be this?..............http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz3tBpS03Rw

I think the regionals will weed out ones that may need a little more strenghtening as pilots. What are your thoughts?
tsa mins require 250 total and 25 multi, and mesa wants 250 total 50 multi.Those are a little hire than just bare Comm/NEL. Dont know about pinnacle. The next few years is going be fun!
Not that it's good to have 250 hour pilots in jets but at least we know they can't go lower than that.
What?

Did Mesa lowered their minimums to 250/25?? When did this happen? I just looked at their website and it still said 500/100.

Any Info please don be shy .

If you guys think that only some crapy regionals lowered their minimums just wait and see the other regionals will lower their minimums too. It is just about time.
cmon skywest....
Why do we keep bringing this subject up over and over and over again....
Please correct me if these have been changed. This is what I have heard of recent.

Air Wisconsin 1000/250
Skywest 1000/100
Republic 1000/100
Horizon 1000/100
American Eagle 800/100
Comair 600/100
ExpressJet 600/100
Mesaba 600/50
Piedmont 500/100
Mesa 500/100, but I am not 100% sure. MAPD and PACE make it lower.
Colgan 500/80
ASA 500/50
TSA 250/25 (basically a comm/multi engine)
Pinnacle (commercial multi)

Again, please correct me if these are inaccurate, or if you have any to add.
sry but what is MAPD and PACE?
those mins are without bridge programs too..
I have a 1500 TT and have a Comm ,ME, and Ist and I would love to go work for Pinnacle or Mesable
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to