United Airlines September Job Fair

Subscribe
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  26  66 
Page 16 of 111
Go to
So any word if this should / could /anything towards interview? I noticed on airline apps they now track job fairs in the addendum section. I realize it doesn’t guarantee a interview but surely must be a good sign if they did in fact review applications.
Quote: FWIW, all hope should not be lost for those who did not get a job fair invite: a friend who did not make the cut for a job fair invite just received a Hogan link email a few days ago.

I can’t wrap my head around that one, but there it is.
Good to hear, thanks!
Quote: FWIW, all hope should not be lost for those who did not get a job fair invite: a friend who did not make the cut for a job fair invite just received a Hogan link email a few days ago.

I can’t wrap my head around that one, but there it is.
I don't have any inside info, but perhaps they didn't send invites to the fair to those applicants that were already on the very top of the list, since they knew they would be inviting them to take the Hogan before the Job Fair would take place.
Quote: I don't have any inside info, but perhaps they didn't send invites to the fair to those applicants that were already on the very top of the list, since they knew they would be inviting them to take the Hogan before the Job Fair would take place.
That would make a ton of sense. Also would make sense to have some registration process to make sure on the front end the people you are scoring have a stated in interest in going.
Quote: That would make a ton of sense. Also would make sense to have some registration process to make sure on the front end the people you are scoring have a stated in interest in going.
So you are saying that these people with applications in at United don't want to go to a United recruiting event?
Quote: So any word if this should / could /anything towards interview? I noticed on airline apps they now track job fairs in the addendum section. I realize it doesn’t guarantee a interview but surely must be a good sign if they did in fact review applications.

Thanks for pointing that out, I hadn't noticed that. How recently did they add that section?
Quote: So you are saying that these people with applications in at United don't want to go to a United recruiting event?
Well I was just thinking maybe they still have an app but aren't in the hunt anymore or have schedules cleared for it.. or dont even know about it because they are not really following it and trying to be there etc.. if you had some basic registration like everyone else.. then you would know who really wants to be there and has an app on file. But, I'm not in charge, just another hopeful. They can do it however they want.
I would reply that if 75 guys out of their 'top 300' don't want to go that makes deciding on the other 225 easier!
Quote: Thanks for pointing that out, I hadn't noticed that. How recently did they add that section?
Idk I just noticed it myself when I was reviewing my app for the job fair. I think it’s pretty recent tho
Quote: Thanks for pointing that out, I hadn't noticed that. How recently did they add that section?
Must have added it around the 1st of August. I last updated my app the end of July and it was not there at that time.
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  26  66 
Page 16 of 111
Go to