Sunday night, cannot complete my bid

Subscribe
Anyone else having issues with logging into PFC ? I am getting a message on my pc screen that says something about my request being incorrect ??? Earlier I was getting messages that indicated no internet !!! WTF ..............
Just logged in on my iPhone with fxcal, no problem. I'd try another device.
Quote: Just logged in on my iPhone with fxcal, no problem. I'd try another device.
Been seeing messages on FXCAL screen , Connection Lost
How about with BidX? Is anyone else having trouble logging in? I keep getting password, followed by token requests over and over again. Looks like there was an update yesterday I'm wondering if that is the problem.
Quote: How about with BidX? Is anyone else having trouble logging in? I keep getting password, followed by token requests over and over again. Looks like there was an update yesterday I'm wondering if that is the problem.

I was able to submit around the same time you posted last night. I had the same issues with the log in until I updated the app. Even after that it said it wasn’t submitted, but after checking bid input on VIPS, it appeared that it had actually gone through.
Thanks Freightthumper. I never got it to go through so I just entered it the old school way. I'm going to reinstall the app and see if that fixes it. I just didn't want to do that yesterday and risk losing my line sort.