sim

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
I am in sim training with Colgan right now and feel like I am 1000 mile behind the aircraft. Is this normal? I just needed to get that off my chest! Any suggestions? I need this job!
I am going to guess that you are about halfway through your sim. Congrats you have just been "broken". Your next few sessions should get easier as they begin to build you back up. However DO NOT keep this feeling to yourself. Let your instructor know how you are feeling and get his input as to your progress. Too many people don't speak up until it is too late. Bottom line is that EVERYBODY goes through this at some point in sim training. Good luck.
just out of curiousity, what airplane are you training for?
Saabstory 340
Congrats man . I know SAABaroowski said it was the best airline he ever worked for. I'm jealous.
Quote: Congrats man . I know SAABaroowski said it was the best airline he ever worked for. I'm jealous.
That it was that it was..................... The SAAB is a great plane, you will have fun, if you have Dean B for the checkride, no worries hes an awesome awesome guy, hell of a stick too. I will say that your next Regional IPC will be a breeze. When you realize how scummy of an airline COLGAN is and you decide to move on and fly an RJ, you will have no problem
Quote: When you realize how scummy of an airline COLGAN is and you decide to move on and fly an RJ, you will have no problem

HAHA.....I knew that was coming. Took you long enough...
Quote: HAHA.....I knew that was coming. Took you long enough...
Sitting up in Rochester just waiting for the Yanks to come on
So there is hope? I have to say if Barooski was out at the pub, even tho he is a whacko yanks fan, I would still drink a bud with him. RED SOX 2007! DICE K ALL THE WAY BABY!
Quote: So there is hope? I have to say if Barooski was out at the pub, even tho he is a whacko yanks fan, I would still drink a bud with him. RED SOX 2007! DICE K ALL THE WAY BABY!
hahaah 3-0 Yanks................. I swear a few Blue moons, the Yanks, a few Thigh-High Wearing F/A's ohhhhhhhhhhhhh life's simple pleasures
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to