Need to Build Time in Houston Area?!

Subscribe
I am flying out of Pearland Regional with Coastal Skies aviation. I need to build about 50-60 hours to get to through my commercial. I am about 3/4 of the way through my IFR and have the required Cross Country and hood time, so I just need total time now. Looking for someone who either needs a safety pilot, or would like to be one to build time. Either way, we can split the cost right down the middle. If you need to get your 50 Cross Country (you'll have to be under the hood to log it as Cross Country) to finish your IFR, or 250 total to finish out your commercial (what I need), shoot me a PM. I can be available almost any time with a day or two notice. Although I will take anything, I would really like to do some fairly long cross countries of about 3 hours each way. We can go to New Orleans, or Destin, grab lunch and come back. Bring your spouse or bf/gf if you want. We can even do it in the Arrow if you are checked out (I got my endorsement today) and need to build up your 10 hours for you commercial. It could be pretty cheap way to log some time if we split the cost right down the middle. If you are local and aren't a member, it is 160ish to sign up and 35 a month after that. They have a pretty good selection of aircraft and their rates are reasonable. Shoot me a message! I am ready to fly tomorrow!