Compass Updates 2: Revenge of the Sit

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13  53  103 
Page 3 of 356
Go to
Quote: Haha yes you did. Nice job. That is so funny, I have heard the exact same thing from FAs lol, probably when we flew. Good thing the engines drown out most of the laughter in flight
I’m pretty sure we got it a few times that trip! 😂
Quote: You guys can have 'em. I've been enrolled in 'fat camp'. The only snack baskets I'll be auditing have carrots and cauliflower in them.

You never hear of people getting salmonella or E. coli from Oreos,salads on the other hand...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: You never hear of people getting salmonella or E. coli from Oreos,salads on the other hand...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lmao, where is the “like” button when you need it!
[/url]

Oreos are definitely better.
Quote: This! I get this all the time! I just shrug and say we were having a good time. If laughter confuses passengers, I wonder what a scream or two would do? 😂

Good news guys, I think I broke the thread again. This one is officially it now!
I had another time when I just showed my FO a master course in how to get the airplane to do a perfect flight idle descent the entire way into LAX on the IRNMN1 (back in the day) without touching the boards and had made a perfectly smooth transition to APP from NAV/FPA so that you couldn't even feel it just outside JETSA. The only way I was slowing down the plane was with flaps while keeping the plane at flight idle. My FO and I both started clapping because we both impressed each other with how smoothly that arrival happened. Unfortunately, due to being at flight idle, our claps were heard outside. When we landed the FA's said "why were you clapping as we were coming into land? Some passengers asked us why you were clapping. When we heard the gear come down a couple of seconds later, we figured (and told the passengers) that it was because they were able to get the landing gear down."

Work doesn't feel like work when you make it fun!
Me and a buddy did they same thing after getting 'speed your discretion, at or above all altitudes'
Quote: I had another time when I just showed my FO a master course in how to get the airplane to do a perfect flight idle descent the entire way into LAX on the IRNMN1 (back in the day) without touching the boards and had made a perfectly smooth transition to APP from NAV/FPA so that you couldn't even feel it just outside JETSA. The only way I was slowing down the plane was with flaps while keeping the plane at flight idle. My FO and I both started clapping because we both impressed each other with how smoothly that arrival happened. Unfortunately, due to being at flight idle, our claps were heard outside. When we landed the FA's said "why were you clapping as we were coming into land? Some passengers asked us why you were clapping. When we heard the gear come down a couple of seconds later, we figured (and told the passengers) that it was because they were able to get the landing gear down."

Work doesn't feel like work when you make it fun!
Hahahaha that is an epic story! Totally made me chuckle picturing that! 😂
Quote: Me and a buddy did they same thing after getting 'speed your discretion, at or above all altitudes'
Shh! Don't give away my secret, BobbyLee!
[QUOTE=VIRotate;2634153]This! I get this all the time! I just shrug and say we were having a good time. If laughter confuses passengers, I wonder what a scream or two would do? 😂

Try it and get back to us
Quote: Why does everybody want out?

The hat. Hot, uncomfortable, one more thing to commute with...
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13  53  103 
Page 3 of 356
Go to