AE results

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
How come they're not out yet?!?

I jest. Anyone want to guess when they come out? I'm going with 1430est next Friday.
This same post at the close of every AE gets funnier every time (sarcasm).
Quote: How come they're not out yet?!?

I jest. Anyone want to guess when they come out? I'm going with 1430est next Friday.
Yup, my money is on Next Friday. 1431 Mecca time.

Quote: Yup, my money is on Next Friday. 1431 Mecca time.

I used to watch that show as a kid. I couldn't understand how that was possible. It was at that tender young age that I suddenly realized what a douchebag really was.
Noon EST, Monday 23 July.
Nope. Crew Scheduling will release a statement on Monday stating that due to network changes they have now decided to only award 10 747 FE slots in Anchorage.
In the next 10 minutes
Quote: In the next 10 minutes
The computer processed the bids in milliseconds.
Quote: The computer processed the bids in milliseconds.
Plus they’ve probably run it a dozen times over the last few days to see how it panned out. I say Mon pm.
My memory fails me: does anyone have the timeline from the last MOAB?

My guess is that we'll see the results next Tuesday, but the projected training sometime mid August.

I agree that the actual awards have probably been computed/run/reviewed several times in the last 24 hours so the company had an idea of what they were going to do as far as minimizing the cascade AE/displacements. This morning, they pressed the button and the commodore-64 sputtered and smoked for a few minutes and spit out the results. The company will review for their parameters over the weekend and the union will have Monday to review it for seniority/contract compliance.

The projected training will take much longer to process, though.

Thoughts??
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to