Delta calling at 1:30a.m./3:30 a.m.question

Subscribe
Hey gang, it's there a box or something to check on some notification in Icrew to prevent crew scheduling from calling you on an off day at 0130 and at 0330 etc for inverse assignment? Thanks
Quote: Hey gang, it's there a box or something to check on some notification in Icrew to prevent crew scheduling from calling you on an off day at 0130 and at 0330 etc for inverse assignment? Thanks
can't stop inverse assignment calls. you can however use DND on your phone to ignore them.
Quote: can't stop inverse assignment calls. you can however use DND on your phone to ignore them.
Thanks, that's what I figured. Appreciate it.
The best suggestion I’ve seen on APC is to forward them to your Chief Pilot during the ungodly hours. YMMV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: The best suggestion I’ve seen on APC is to forward them to your Chief Pilot during the ungodly

Absolutely brilliant idea old chap...I love it!!
Quote: The best suggestion I’ve seen on APC is to forward them to your Chief Pilot during the ungodly hours. YMMV

Or forward it right back to the schedulers. I’d love to hear the automated calls and the automated answering talk to each other. Hold please... welcome back... is that 9876?... please say... I’m sorry... I’m sorry... I’m sorry... goodbye.
Quote: Or forward it right back to the schedulers. I’d love to hear the automated calls and the automated answering talk to each other. Hold please... welcome back... is that 9876?... please say... I’m sorry... I’m sorry... I’m sorry... goodbye.
Legend was a guy did that at my past airline. Forwarded to the direct line to scheduling.

"Hello, this is Mark from crew scheduling"

"....what? This is Christine in crew scheduling, I'm right across from you"
Anybody got the AA Scheduling direct dial?
Quote: Legend was a guy did that at my past airline. Forwarded to the direct line to scheduling.

"Hello, this is Mark from crew scheduling"

"....what? This is Christine in crew scheduling, I'm right across from you"
Can you forward it to the same extension it came from, thereby setting up an endless conversation loop?
[QUOTE=flyallnite;2637363]Anybody got the AA Scheduling direct dial?[/QUOTE

Edited..... disregard.