Favorite Overnights

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
My fav overnight is that one where the FA's act slutty....
Quote: TUL is similar but with better transport and no minor league venue that I know of.
Definitely has minor league baseball (Tulsa Drillers, the AA affiliate of the Dodgers). Nice little ballpark that's maybe half a mile from the layover hotel with some really cool bars and restaurants on the way.

Quote: Second the FSD overnight. A very unique hotel in a great location downtown with an Irish pub downstairs. Any length of time and there is much sightseeing to be had. Very scenic part of the country.
Think you might be referring to RAP. That is a cool hotel and we get access to the rooftop private club (nice views of the Black Hills) as guests. Cool spot for craft beer and pizza around the corner, and a really good Indian place (owned by a group of Nepalese doctors from the local hospital) a few blocks away. Second the sightseeing if one gets a lost day.
Quote: KCMH - the short Hotel only. The rush of getting mugged is adrenaline rushing.

KSYR - the plants growing out of the vents create an amazing ambience. And the room humidity is relaxing.

KBUF - you can take a selfie with the creepy statue and eat a breakfast that taste like nothing.

KIND - only a few miles from all the drug houses. So if you need to make extra cash.....

Just a few if my faves.
Beautiful list
Quote: Definitely has minor league baseball (Tulsa Drillers, the AA affiliate of the Dodgers). Nice little ballpark that's maybe half a mile from the layover hotel with some really cool bars and restaurants on the way.

Think you might be referring to RAP. That is a cool hotel and we get access to the rooftop private club (nice views of the Black Hills) as guests. Cool spot for craft beer and pizza around the corner, and a really good Indian place (owned by a group of Nepalese doctors from the local hospital) a few blocks away. Second the sightseeing if one gets a lost day.
Yep you're totally right. RAP is what I meant. Thanks for the minor league in TUL, too!
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to