Kalitta Air (K4) Information

Subscribe
101  151  191  197  198  199  200  201  202  203  204  205  211  251  301 
Page 201 of 435
Go to
Quote: ooooooooh daaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmn...........
That’s all people talk about!
On another subject, I am excited to hear what this possibly giant thing in the works is that could lead to explosive growth. Everyone in the know is tight lipped. People interviewing are being told about something possibly big on the horizon.
Usually this kind of stuff makes it to the pilot group in a few nanoseconds, but not this... What ever it is.
Quote: On another subject, I am excited to hear what this possibly giant thing in the works is that could lead to explosive growth. Everyone in the know is tight lipped. People interviewing are being told about something possibly big on the horizon.
Usually this kind of stuff makes it to the pilot group in a few nanoseconds, but not this... What ever it is.
Unless the FAA allows K4 to grow. "Explosive" is probably not the right word to use.
Quote: Unless the FAA allows K4 to grow. "Explosive" is probably not the right word to use.
Why do you think there was a big change in leadership positions the other week? Without those changes company's hands were tied.
Quote: Unless the FAA allows K4 to grow. "Explosive" is probably not the right word to use.
Isn't that the driving force behind the restructuring?
Quote: On another subject, I am excited to hear what this possibly giant thing in the works is that could lead to explosive growth. Everyone in the know is tight lipped. People interviewing are being told about something possibly big on the horizon.
Can you please use a different term like big, enormous, elephantine, even Titanic? Just not that
Quote: Can you please use a different term like big, enormous, elephantine, even Titanic? Just not that
ginormous could work
It's just an adjective. Suppose you also don't like it when I write down the destination in the log book before getting there, to test if the crew is superstitious.
Quote: Why do you think there was a big change in leadership positions the other week? Without those changes company's hands were tied.
Cause someone was ill?
Got the invite to interview next month...question for those in the know...its been about a week since the call but no confirmation email yet.

Is that typical?
101  151  191  197  198  199  200  201  202  203  204  205  211  251  301 
Page 201 of 435
Go to