Kalitta Air (K4) Information

Subscribe
157  207  247  253  254  255  256  257  258  259  260  261  267  307  357 
Page 257 of 435
Go to
Quote: I infer from your post that you are not a US citizen. I’m sorry, but it seems you have to be a US citizen to fly at K4. I haven’t heard of any exceptions to this requirement.
I don't think that's true, but maybe Kalitta is a lot different than most carriers. Most carriers require you to have the legal right to work in the US (Green Card), but you don't have to be a US citizen...

PS-Hope all of you at Kalitta are enjoying your job situation. Happy holidays.
Looks like 765 took a pit stop on the return etops flight. Is that part of the certification?
Quote: I don't think that's true, but maybe Kalitta is a lot different than most carriers. Most carriers require you to have the legal right to work in the US (Green Card), but you don't have to be a US citizen...

PS-Hope all of you at Kalitta are enjoying your job situation. Happy holidays.
Here’s the requirements from Kalittaair.com
QUALIFICATIONS:
1. FAA Multi-Engine Airline Transport Certificate or Restricted Multi-Engine Airline Pilot Certificate
2. 2500+ hours of total time minimum. 4000 hours preferred
- If Military: >1000 hrs. Total Time. Turbine and PIC are flexible.
3. 1500 turbine (Jet) flight time minimum
4. 500 PIC turbine (Jet) flight time minimum
5. Current FAA Class 1 Medical Certificate
6. FCC Radio License
7. No restrictions on International Travel
8. Current US Passport
9. Ability to pass a 10-year security background check and pre-employment Drug and Alcohol test

You must hold a US passport. That is possible as a non-us national, but you’re going to have to lawyer the crap out of that if you want to hold a passport without being a citizen.
Quote: Looks like 765 took a pit stop on the return etops flight. Is that part of the certification?
Yes, they have to demonstrate an actual diversion; The FAA decides when.
Quote: Yes, they have to demonstrate an actual diversion; The FAA decides when.
Wow. The world's longest LOE!
Quote: Wow. The world's longest LOE!
Who got suckered into that?
Quote: Wow. The world's longest LOE!
Standard stuff....every airline has done it..
Just a fair warning. This thread will be closed if the discussion devolves into politics, racist posts or insults.
That has not happened, There is nothing in the past that indicates that will happen. So why bring it up?
I didn’t see any either, but I’m assuming some inappropriate posts were removed.
157  207  247  253  254  255  256  257  258  259  260  261  267  307  357 
Page 257 of 435
Go to