Kalitta Air (K4) Information

Subscribe
253  303  343  349  350  351  352  353  354  355  356  357  363  403 
Page 353 of 435
Go to
Quote: What are your quals and did you have an internal rec?
I did have a internal rec.
11K TT currently a Captain on a Boeing 737.
No collage degree.
Quote: When was the last opening. I haven’t seen it in a while and I check every few days for it for the past few months
The last time the window was open was back in October that’s when I applied.
Quote: I did have a internal rec.

11K TT currently a Captain on a Boeing 737.

No collage degree.
I see what you did there. Nice!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Got the call today for a February interview. Has anyone interviewed lately that can offer some insight?
Quote: The last time the window was open was back in October that’s when I applied.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kalitta interview prep
Hello all. Am new to the forum. Anybody have any Kalitta Air interview prep recommendations? Can’t seem to find a whole lot about it other than on the Aviation Interviews site. Would greatly appreciate the help. Thanks in advance!
Talk to everyone that comes in the room and study basic math. If it’s the same one I went to in October there will be some paperwork to fill out, a quick panel interview with very few tech questions if any and then a compass test.

the compass test takes a couple hours, there are some basic ATP questions on there but nothing crazy. For the math section you are only allowed to use a pencil and paper, so study basic math.

Good luck!
Quote: Hello all. Am new to the forum. Anybody have any Kalitta Air interview prep recommendations? Can’t seem to find a whole lot about it other than on the Aviation Interviews site. Would greatly appreciate the help. Thanks in advance!
If you’ve been chosen to interview.....you probably already possess the qualities they are looking for. Just play it straight and you’ll be fine. Questions you’ll never hear from the interview pannel: “tell me about a time when diversity on the flight deck enabled you to solve a problem”. ( Actual question from a major that I turned down in favor of K4).
Quote: If you’ve been chosen to interview.....you probably already possess the qualities they are looking for. Just play it straight and you’ll be fine. Questions you’ll never hear from the interview pannel: “tell me about a time when diversity on the flight deck enabled you to solve a problem”. ( Actual question from a major that I turned down in favor of K4).
So, how did you answer that TMAAT question ?
Quote: So, how did you answer that TMAAT question ?
Buy everyone a round of beer usually works.
253  303  343  349  350  351  352  353  354  355  356  357  363  403 
Page 353 of 435
Go to