Kalitta Air (K4) Information

Subscribe
260  310  350  356  357  358  359  360  361  362  363  364  370  410 
Page 360 of 435
Go to
Quote: This happened in April over multiple legs and days where a FO (seniority-wise) flew as a CA with MEC approval. For at least one of those legs there was a deadheading, current, and qualified CA in the back with the correct seniority.
Did he grieve it? If not it probably never happened because that is a slam dunk win.
Quote: Did he grieve it? If not it probably never happened because that is a slam dunk win.
Have you ever tried to file a grievance here since ALPA was brought on board? There has been 1 grievance that has actually been filed in 4 years. We have 750 pilots. It doesn’t add up. Management has a really good working relationship with the union and they deserve a ton of credit for that but you’re not going to see eye to eye on everything. Also this past issue was done with MEC approval.
Quote: Have you ever tried to file a grievance here since ALPA was brought on board? There has been 1 grievance that has actually been filed in 4 years. We have 750 pilots. It doesn’t add up. Management has a really good working relationship with the union and they deserve a ton of credit for that but you’re not going to see eye to eye on everything. Also this past issue was done with MEC approval.
I talked to a pilot who tried to file a grievance on this particular incident. He said they wouldn't allow him to file it because they had approved it (!!!). It sounded like he had intentions on filing a complaint with national. It's made me rethink the whole process.
Which engine on the 77?
Quote: Which engine on the 77?
GE........
Quote: Which engine on the 77?
‘The only engine on all 777F...
Thanks ya’ll. I flew the pax one with RR. Rubbish!
Quote: Thanks ya’ll. I flew the pax one with RR. Rubbish!
it isn’t rubbish, I stated that all 777Fs are all GE which is a fact since the 777F is based off of the 200LRs which is in fact all GE.

Your -200, -200ER, -300, Pax where all birds that could have PW, RR, and GE engines before GE became sole source for the -200LR, -300ER, and -F birds.
Quote: it isn’t rubbish, I stated that all 777Fs are all GE which is a fact since the 777F is based off of the 200LRs which is in fact all GE.

Your -200, -200ER, -300, Pax where all birds that could have PW, RR, and GE engines before GE became sole source for the -200LR, -300ER, and -F birds.
I believe what was intended is that the RR is rubbish
Quote: I believe what was intended is that the RR is rubbish
gotcha, misunderstanding on my part. My bad.
260  310  350  356  357  358  359  360  361  362  363  364  370  410 
Page 360 of 435
Go to