Extra Trips

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
What should I expect coming out of IOE as far a current reserve times?
Is there anyway to get extra trips while on reserve?

Also, once off reserve, can I fly extra trips? How often could I add these trips?

I'm trying to ballpark my first year pay if I try fly as much as possible.
Quote: What should I expect coming out of IOE as far a current reserve times?
Is there anyway to get extra trips while on reserve?

Also, once off reserve, can I fly extra trips? How often could I add these trips?

I'm trying to ballpark my first year pay if I try fly as much as possible.
resere times seem to be pretty low. Couple of months?

Extra trips... you’re talking about open time. Yeah you can pick up as much open time on your days off as you want as long as it’s 117 compliant. Knock yourself out... huddling dudes can credit well over 100 hours with some creativity.
Quote: resere times seem to be pretty low. Couple of months?

Extra trips... you’re talking about open time. Yeah you can pick up as much open time on your days off as you want as long as it’s 117 compliant. Knock yourself out... huddling dudes can credit well over 100 hours with some creativity.
Right on thanks for the reply!
Quote: resere times seem to be pretty low. Couple of months?

Just don't pick up tradeboard trips on reserve. It'll let you pick it up, but you won't get paid (unless you're already breaking guarantee). Open time goes on top of your guarantee automatically (so you'll get paid for every hour you work). If you're already working over 75 hours in the month, though, you can always knock yourself out and pick up trip trades, too and get paid for them (but that's rare).
Where do you live?

I haven’t been able to pick up much flying as most the open time is in LAX and SEA.

Same goes for the crib pay. Just can’t make it in time for most of them.
Hurry and finish cause I’m trying to drop most of my August !!!
Where are you based? LA seems to have a month or two reserve right meow, while SEA is almost zero.
If we get fat on reserves make your work days your “days off” and pick up trips on all your awarded days off.

If you pick up in the first 48 hours once trading opens, all pick ups are 125%.

Last December I flew 55 hours and credited 116.

Im crediting 117 this month (flying 96) with a line and some extra shenanigans! You honestly can make respectable money here as an FO, especially if you don’t have a family
Quote: If we get fat on reserves make your work days your “days off” and pick up trips on all your awarded days off.

If you pick up in the first 48 hours once trading opens, all pick ups are 125%.

Last December I flew 55 hours and credited 116.

Im crediting 117 this month (flying 96) with a line and some extra shenanigans! You honestly can make respectable money here as an FO, especially if you don’t have a family
Regional FOs aren’t supposed to make any money. “Back in my day we made blah blah blah”
You could fly and not get paid for it?
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to