Part Time?

Subscribe
I know it seems nowadays most companies are hurting for pilots and offering overtime as much as FAA regs allow. Does anybody know of companies that will hire part time? I know it cost them a lot to train but if an experienced individual with type is willing to work part time, I figure that would be better than not work at all. Via Air mentions part time on their website but I can't find any info on that. Thanks for any help.
I believe Mountain Air Cargo has a part-time program.
Quote: I know it seems nowadays most companies are hurting for pilots and offering overtime as much as FAA regs allow. Does anybody know of companies that will hire part time? I know it cost them a lot to train but if an experienced individual with type is willing to work part time, I figure that would be better than not work at all. Via Air mentions part time on their website but I can't find any info on that. Thanks for any help.
Look into Everts Air Cargo. They are offering, I believe, 16 days on and 14 days off for KLRD baiting. This is for the MD-80, and EMB120 Part 121, and Part 135 respectively.
Empire airlines lifestyle
Can anyone provide input on the quality of life flying for Empire? I am looking at the C208 position in Phoenix. Is it mostly day or night flying? Are you home every night? What would time off look like and what kind of travel benefits do they offer (family included)?
Are there any companies that hire "weekend only" pilots?
Quote: Are there any companies that hire "weekend only" pilots?
Tradewind Aviation hires part time pilots. If you only want to work weekends that’s what you put your availability as.
Planesense is hiring part time street captains on PC12

I asked a friend today, and Via no longer does the part time program for the 121 E145. He’s checking if they do for the E120 or citation.
Quote: Tradewind Aviation hires part time pilots. If you only want to work weekends that’s what you put your availability as.

How sure are you about this?
My buddy called recruiting and they said FT only.