A12 Listing No Longer Working

Subscribe
Anyone else? Have any suggestions for fixing this or know who to complain to at ALPA?
I would imagine your local MEC rep is the one to contact if you need ALPA. Name and contact info on the Envoy ALPA sight.

That said, what exactly is happening?
Travel Planner can't import A12 listings or view previously imported A12 listings. I figured out a workaround so we good.
I’m getting the same thing. Unable to find the flight on travel planner to import.
Quote: Travel Planner can't import A12 listings or view previously imported A12 listings. I figured out a workaround so we good.
What did you do to fix it?
Quote: What did you do to fix it?
Nothing, Travel Planner is kill. You can pull the PNR from RES if you have RES access or get someone to look it up for you and just go in through AA.com like a passenger for check in and boarding pass.
Quote: Nothing, Travel Planner is kill. You can pull the PNR from RES if you have RES access or get someone to look it up for you and just go in through AA.com like a passenger for check in and boarding pass.
Where can you get res access? CPO?
I hope this issue is fixed soon
Quote: Where can you get res access? CPO?
One of my IOE captains gave me somebody at EHQ's name, I have totally forgotten now, sorry.
Interestingly it is also broken for deadheads, only with the deadhead it won't even allow check-in through AA.com.