Removed for OE

Subscribe
Can you GS/WS after being removed from a trip for OE and get paid on top of your guarantee credit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Can you GS/WS after being removed from a trip for OE and get paid on top of your guarantee credit?

Ohhhhhh yeah...
Quote: Can you GS/WS after being removed from a trip for OE and get paid on top of your guarantee credit?

Yes. You can also enjoy having more time off and get paid to stay home, but that is the less popular choice.
Thanks guys will do!!!!

Quote: Thanks guys will do!!!!

You will find if you get a GS that going to work at triple pay is a bit nicer. You will enjoy the trip more and have a bit more spring in your step!
Quote: You will find if you get a GS that going to work at triple pay is a bit nicer. You will enjoy the trip more and have a bit more spring in your step!
And if you use part of the windfall to buy dinner for your crew, they will also have more spring in their step!
GS a 2 day with 2 legs max and the second has to be a deadhead. Get paid a 3 day, a 2 day x 2 for 7 days pay with a tafb hopefully less than 10 hours. That to me is a homerun.
Quote: GS a 2 day with 2 legs max and the second has to be a deadhead. Get paid a 3 day, a 2 day x 2 for 7 days pay with a tafb hopefully less than 10 hours. That to me is a homerun.

Gosh that makes me feel so bad for the company...I think ALPA should let them pull LCA pairings ahead of bid awards so that pilots can’t make too much easy money [emoji57]
Quote: You can also enjoy having more time off and get paid to stay home, but that is the less popular choice.
How do you know...you watching/keeping stats on the all the OE trip buys in the company? Or are you just basing it a on a small portion of the company that you fly with or that post of the forums?