Low time Jobs in and around the Tampa/Orlando

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Hello! I am new to this site and as well as a fresh Commericial pilot. I am looking for any suggestions for a low time job in my area that will help further my career in aviation, I am currently at 206 hours and hold an instrument rating. Any suggestion is appreciated!
I know at least two flight schools actively looking for instructors in the Tampa area. Do you have any desire to instruct?
Well as u dont even have your 250TT you cant even get paid yet lol
Quote: Well as u dont even have your 250TT you cant even get paid yet lol
Say what????
Some of the larger flight schools will train you to CFI, then you give them two years minimum.

An option if you don’t have anything better lined up. Don’t be sitting around ‘waiting’ for things to happen.
Quote: Well as u dont even have your 250TT you cant even get paid yet lol

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text...-D_to_part_141

35 hours private
35 hours inst
120 hours CPL
190 TT
Quote: I know at least two flight schools actively looking for instructors in the Tampa area. Do you have any desire to instruct?

What Schools are they? I'm at around 330TT looking to do CFI in the TPA/SRQ area.

Thanks
Quote: Some of the larger flight schools will train you to CFI, then you give them two years minimum.

An option if you don’t have anything better lined up. Don’t be sitting around ‘waiting’ for things to happen.
Do happen to have a list of what schools these are? I asked Epic Aviation and they recently started this 2 weeks ago
Quote: What Schools are they? I'm at around 330TT looking to do CFI in the TPA/SRQ area.

Thanks
Doesn't exist in the Florida area. At least a year ago when I was actively looking.
Quote: What Schools are they? I'm at around 330TT looking to do CFI in the TPA/SRQ area.

Thanks
Superior Aviation Gateway in VDF
Clearwater Aviation in PIE (may still be looking, haven't checked recently).
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to