BidX ME

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
How do you get BidX ME to work? Have not used it that much and can not seem to get past the VIPS password and soft token screens. When I enter them it just loops back to VIPS password/soft token input. On vacation and need to figure this out. Thanks.
Quote: How do you get BidX ME to work? Have not used it that much and can not seem to get past the VIPS password and soft token screens. When I enter them it just loops back to VIPS password/soft token input. On vacation and need to figure this out. Thanks.
First think make sure your subscription is valid on preference page.
Quote: First think make sure your subscription is valid on preference page.
Yes valid and the version seems to be that latest.

When I try to login and get put in the loop, it appears it is using incorrect login because I get locked out of VIPs actual website because of to many incorrect login attempts. I have no idea what I am doing wrong on BidX ME.
I’m having the same problem. I have found that if you go to the web view at the bottom and log in that way you can download the bidpack after you have logged in. What I’m not sure about is can you submit the bid after you have sorted it.
Tried again and was able to submit my bid so I’m not sure if it was a PFC thing or a BidX problem
Bidx on computer not working
I keep getting the run around token screen then a check password... etc. screen pop up after I do it twice. Any ideas? I have the latest version. Had to delete the old one and re-download the full download again.
We used to have to insert our bid over the phone.
Quote: We used to have to insert our bid over the phone.
Yeah, we used to have to do open time from a 3 ring binder too, so what
We have come a long way. If ME doesn't work do it another way.
Quote: We used to have to insert our bid over the phone.
Do you carry a sextant over the ocean, too?

What phone number do you call to submit your bid by phone?
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to