Anybody in the most recent class?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: The 900 really has no delay now. Expect a non stop sequence from indoc to LOE.

The 200 has more of a back up, probably 3-4 week delay for OE.
Unless the training deptartment has caught up, then never mind me, I’ve heard more of a 6-7 week delay for OE on the deuce
Most up to date info
On the 200, 4/9 Hire dates are being called for OE right now. LOE dates in the 7/7 time frame.
Quote: Unless the training deptartment has caught up, then never mind me, I’ve heard more of a 6-7 week delay for OE on the deuce

Took me exactly 60 days from day 1 indoc to LOE. I was doing IOE 5 days later on the 900. Problem is now it’s just come to a complete slow down for reserve life on the 900.
Quote: Same type rating different bids and pay scales.
Thanks! Which does the 700 align with?
The 9er
Quote: Thanks! Which does the 700 align with?
The 9er

.....filler
Quote: The 9er

.....filler
Thanks!
filler
Quote: The 900 really has no delay now. Expect a non stop sequence from indoc to LOE.

The 200 has more of a back up, probably 3-4 week delay for OE.
Oh boy. I want the 200 for more flying / easier to get ATL. I suppose I’ll just have to ride it out if I get it. Any idea if it’s getting shorter or longer?
Quote: Oh boy. I want the 200 for more flying / easier to get ATL. I suppose I’ll just have to ride it out if I get it. Any idea if it’s getting shorter or longer?
This is a temporary issue created by movement that was awarded in late 2017 and should be resolved by the time you get to training.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to