Seniority to get to SFO FO (ERJ) on Reserve

Subscribe
Looking to get to SFO (ERJ), what is current DOH for most junior FO. Thanks!
Quote: Looking to get to SFO (ERJ), what is current DOH for most junior FO. Thanks!
Bottom few guys are 1/18 hires. There is a few TDT for SFO that are NH’s
SFO just lost 15 lines on the 175 for September since UA shifted flying to ORD and DEN, and even some flying back to the CRJ. Plan on being on reserve for a verrrrrry long time.
Quote: SFO just lost 15 lines on the 175 for September since UA shifted flying to ORD and DEN, and even some flying back to the CRJ. Plan on being on reserve for a verrrrrry long time.
We go through this every September!!!!! Summer is over. Every base lines go down. Regardless of what the RSR report says. Its seasonal folks... so with the reduction they found some extra flying in ORD/DEN to cover other airline issues...

Sorry i get amped up every fall for the last 22 years because people freakout that we lost lines....
Quote: We go through this every September!!!!! Summer is over. Every base lines go down. Regardless of what the RSR report says. Its seasonal folks... so with the reduction they found some extra flying in ORD/DEN to cover other airline issues...

Sorry i get amped up every fall for the last 22 years because people freakout that we lost lines....
Trust me on this one. I know what you're saying but this particular case was not the usual September reduction. UA really is shifting 175 flying out of SFO, at least for the short term.
United is shifting the 175 out of sfo and slowly in my opinion shifting their purchase of 25 175sc towards mesa or compass
To what advantage?