SMF To LAX Commute

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Hey all,

Does anyone do this commute? Doable? Sorry for what may be a basic question but is LAX a base that would be attainable as a junior FO?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Hey all,

Does anyone do this commute? Doable? Sorry for what may be a basic question but is LAX a base that would be attainable as a junior FO?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LAX you can get out of training. SMF to LAX is done by a few people here who don't seem to have any issues, it's a pretty easy commute, however SMF to SEA is also an option and pretty easy, there are multiple Compass flights on that route and so you're pretty much guaranteed a seat. You should be set.
Quote: LAX you can get out of training. SMF to LAX is done by a few people here who don't seem to have any issues, it's a pretty easy commute, however SMF to SEA is also an option and pretty easy, there are multiple Compass flights on that route and so you're pretty much guaranteed a seat. You should be set.

That’s encouraging to hear. Are there talks of compass being bought out?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
SMF to LAX is probably the easiest commute on the planet. 10+ flights a day and half are Compass, where you can reserve he jumpseat, and also ride the FA jumpseats.
Quote: Are there talks of compass being bought out?
Is the Pope Catholic?
Yup. Pretty much continuously since Delta originally sold Compass to TSH in 2010, including several rumors Delta was going to buy Compass back. Read the old threads if you want the details. Hasn't happened yet though. And even if it did, it'd likely take A COUPLE years before any of the changes filtered down to the line flyers. Alaska bought Virgin a couple of years ago, and their seniority list integration still hasn't happened yet.
Does PH hanglide 1 mi south of LAX? Did MW shoot Harambe?
Very easy commute. Did it for a few years at CP. Usually about 23 directs a day and 10 or so are on us.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Quote: Does PH hanglide 1 mi south of LAX? Did MW shoot Harambe?
My favorite is, “Is a frog’s a$$ watertight?”😀
Quote: Does PH hanglide 1 mi south of LAX? Did MW shoot Harambe?
Harambe was my spirit animal

Sad.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to