Dropping Trips

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
I hear from friends at places like Skywest and Republic that dropping trips is difficult. What's it tend to be like at Endeavor?
Quote: I hear from friends at places like Skywest and Republic that dropping trips is difficult. What's it tend to be like at Endeavor?
Unless you’re a flight attendant it’s almost impossible
Quote: I hear from friends at places like Skywest and Republic that dropping trips is difficult. What's it tend to be like at Endeavor?
NYC FO seems to have some green days this month. I usually have luck putting stuff on the tradeboard as a FO. I have no clue about the Captain side.
Quote: NYC FO seems to have some green days this month. I usually have luck putting stuff on the tradeboard as a FO. I have no clue about the Captain side.
What about using PVD bidding to drop a trip? Would that be an option?
Quote: What about using PVD bidding to drop a trip? Would that be an option?
You can if there's an open week of vacation for your category and class. Make sure you understand the difference between the pvd bid periods and where the form is on the website.
Quote: You can if there's an open week of vacation for your category and class. Make sure you understand the difference between the pvd bid periods and where the form is on the website.
How does the timing work on that? When is the cutoff to bid for/request a PVD in a given month?
Quote: How does the timing work on that? When is the cutoff to bid for/request a PVD in a given month?
It’s one of the memos is the early bid or bid packet. You can always mail Crew Planning..
Quote: It’s one of the memos is the early bid or bid packet. You can always mail Crew Planning..
PVD is in the late bid. 18th-20th IIRC...
I see in flica how to look at premium reserve days but how do you actually add them?

How many hours is a normal reserve day worth?

If assigned flying while on premium reserve does the trip pay premium?
Quote: I see in flica how to look at premium reserve days but how do you actually add them?
Submit a request under "pilot trip add", choose the pairing you would like
How many hours is a normal reserve day worth?
4 hours
If assigned flying while on premium reserve does the trip pay premium?
Nope, the trip pays block or better
filler filler

Edit: what is premium reserve?
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to