1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
From AinTV;

https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-n...17&bid=2208027
Million? $
Quote: From AinTV;

https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-n...17&bid=2208027
Yike. Money surplus? Shouldn’t that money goto the pilots?
But now that the union is gone... oh it’s all good now. Enjoy the fruits.
Quote: Yike. Money surplus? Shouldn’t that money goto the pilots?
But now that the union is gone... oh it’s all good now. Enjoy the fruits.
So you're one of those 1% huh? Isn't there a second raise coming soon since the union left?
Quote: Isn't there a second raise coming soon since the union left?
Kenn announced new payscales starting January 1. Pay has to come within 10% of Netjets or we will continue to loose pilots. Many crews are not getting their bonus because of scheduling. Base pay is what needs to get raised. Not the carrot bonus program that so many of us can't ever get.
Define pain in the neck. I don't fly tired, hungry or carry write-ups. Can you say the same?
Quote: You’re simply a cry baby man. Soft as a pile of warm dog s!$t.
So you admit that you fly hungry, tired and broke? Was that you wearing the wrinkled shirt that the AA pilot took a picture of?
Quote: If you’re employed at Flex, you should never be hungry. BROKEN to guys like you is anything you can write up to “stick it to the man”, when you’re actually just hurting the pilots who have to cover for your pansy a$$. Tired, give me a break. So sick of you cry babies. You know damn well that pilot in the picture was some FLOPS dummy. Can’t even figure out how to put a uniform on.
So there it is - you just admitted that you will fly a broke airplane - I hope the FAA is reading this board and ramp checks every Flex plane they can find. You admit to openly violating FARs.
Quote: So there it is - you just admitted that you will fly a broke airplane - I hope the FAA is reading this board and ramp checks every Flex plane they can find. You admit to openly violating FARs.
😂😂 another dummy. Yeah that’s exactly what I’m saying you moron. How dumb can you people get??
Quote: If you’re employed at Flex, you should never be hungry. BROKEN to guys like you is anything you can write up to “stick it to the man”, when you’re actually just hurting the pilots who have to cover for your pansy a$$. Tired, give me a break. So sick of you cry babies. You know damn well that pilot in the picture was some FLOPS dummy. Can’t even figure out how to put a uniform on.
If something has a writeup associated with its condition, should it not be written up?
Quote: If something has a writeup associated with its condition, should it not be written up?
Of course! However, that’s not what I was referring to. These idiots look for stuff to write up when they don’t want to fly. Read between the lines Einsteins!
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to