Legacy ASA pilots

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: DAL asked that LASA fly into DEC, they are done mid NOV, because END nor SKY cannot cover all of the flying.
They need to tell Delta we will cover December but they have to continue passtravel for all Asa retirees.
Quote: They need to tell Delta we will cover December but they have to continue passtravel for all Asa retirees.
Says the XJT pilot who gets to vote for the TA versus ASA pilots who will be flying CRJ200’s out of ORD.
Quote: Says the XJT pilot who gets to vote for the TA versus ASA pilots who will be flying CRJ200’s out of ORD.

And your useless point is?
Quote: And your useless point is?
Why should an ASA pilot care what you think? You have not walked a single day in an ASA pilot’s shoes.
Quote: Why should an ASA pilot care what you think? You have not walked a single day in an ASA pilot’s shoes.

A useless post from a very angry bitter Mesa pilot. Must have had a rough day in English class today junior!
Quote: A useless post from a very angry bitter Mesa pilot. Must have had a rough day in English class today junior!
Not bitter at all. You are just so sad.
[QUOTE=calmwinds;2679253]Not bitter at all. You are just so sad.[/QUOTE

My bad. Meant to say you were quite angry junior.
[QUOTE=Hou757;2679263]
Quote: Not bitter at all. You are just so sad.[/QUOTE

The ASA guys have known where you stand. I don’t need to comment any more.

I am not angry. Some of my best friends fly for LASA out of Dallas. They are angry.
[QUOTE=Hou757;2679263]
Quote: Not bitter at all. You are just so sad.[/QUOTE

Let’s see. On July 2, 2018, you ridiculed me for saying UAL was buying Xjet.

I have also said that UAL inserting 20 CRJ200’s was UAL’s attempt at salvaging ASA pilots at XJet. I think things are looking up for Xjet (even thought it may not look that way for LASA pilots right now) based on that action.

You go over and ridicule people on any Transstates (GoJet, Transstates and Compass) forums for considering those airlines. You post more on the Mesa forum than you do on the Xjet forum by far. You have the traits of an FO recruiter for Xjet. You are either lack maturity or are obsessed with other regionals than your own.
[QUOTE=calmwinds;2679318]
Quote:
Let’s see. On July 2, 2018, you ridiculed me for saying UAL was buying Xjet.

I have also said that UAL inserting 20 CRJ200’s was UAL’s attempt at salvaging ASA pilots at XJet. I think things are looking up for Xjet (even thought it may not look that way for LASA pilots right now) based on that action.

You go over and ridicule people on any Transstates (GoJet, Transstates and Compass) forums for considering those airlines. You post more on the Mesa forum than you do on the Xjet forum by far. You have the traits of an FO recruiter for Xjet. You are either lack maturity or are obsessed with other regionals than your own.
You were only posting rumors. You had no inside information. Just like you do every day!
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to