K4 Hiring

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to
Please use this thread on questions about experience and interviewing as to not dilute the content of the other thread.
I'll start, I was hired under the previous contract, 121 regional CA, 5500tt, 1100 TPIC. I'll leave out details on the interview as it would not be applicable. Went to a job fair, took two months to get a call to interview.
Quote: Please use this thread on questions about experience and interviewing as to not dilute the content of the other thread.
I'll start, I was hired under the previous contract, 121 regional CA, 5500tt, 1100 TPIC. I'll leave out details on the interview as it would not be applicable. Went to a job fair, took two months to get a call to interview.
6400 TT, part 91 & 135, 1250 turboprop, 4550 jet, 4500 TPIC. Applied online and offered interview about 45 days later.
Foreign Airline
B787/B777 Capt. 9000Jet PIC.
16000 TT.

Applied 2 weeks ago and received an email 2 days ago that the application has moved on to stage 2.
Quote: Please use this thread on questions about experience and interviewing as to not dilute the content of the other thread.
By definition should this be in the "hiring news" forum?
Quote: By definition should this be in the "hiring news" forum?
Right?

No, because no one looks at that, and second, this is also for people trying to get into Kalitta, but keep asking what others people experience was for when they got the call. This is not meant as a hiring news thread.
Got an interview offer with 3400tt and 1200tpic, applied once, no internals, and no updates on the app. Took 2.5 months between submission and first contact of interview process. This was about a year ago, former regional CA.
5600 TT
1800 TJPIC
International 91/135
Gulfstream/Falcon
2.5 months from online app to interview offer
Thanks for making this thread. Im trying to get on with 5600TT/600TPIC. Regional 121 CA. Looks like Im right in the window! No call yet.
3250tt 850Tpic rj captain. I applied 2 weeks ago and got the phase 2 email last week as well.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to