Best resume service

Subscribe
Any suggestions? Need some help
I don't know much about resume services, but your best bet may be to browse through the legacy forums to find suggestions. People applying at legacies are more likely to use a resume service than regional applicants. Questions like yours seem to pop up in the legacy forums regularly.

It really shouldn't be necessary to use a resume service for regionals. They are hiring like crazy and your resume format isn't going to make or break you. I would suggest finding some good example pilot resumes online and track those. Then get a couple of smart friends to review and give you feedback. If any of those friends happen to work in the HR field, even better.
Resume Valley
There are a lot of good resume writing services out there. Just in case you still need one, try checking out Resume Valley. It covers a wide range of resume services at an affordable price. Resume services are great and a must try. But you need to choose the best for you something that can provide value to what you paid for. I highly recommend furloughed-Industrial-spy-not-ISIS.com for your resume needs.
Damn spambots.
Quote: Damn spambots.
Banned .........
Air Cav!

Thanks.
Quote: Air Cav!

Thanks.
rumor has it it’s the ghost of John H trying to get his resumed reviewed after “deciding” to leave
Quote: rumor has it it’s the ghost of John H trying to get his resumed reviewed after “deciding” to leave
Lol this should be on the pilot memes page
Quote: rumor has it it’s the ghost of John H trying to get his resumed reviewed after “deciding” to leave
Did J Ho leave Horizon Air
Quote: Did J Ho leave Horizon Air
He’s gone. But did he leave or did he take the buy out for early retirement? He is sixty and he still was on the seniority list at AS, lot of speculation that he was ousted but I think he bailed for free money.