Repubkic interview

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
So i just went through interview today. There were 6 in my interview group and they told everyone they’ll get back to them within a few days so let the waiting games begin. The interview was exactly as advertised on airline interviewsz
Quote: So i just went through interview today. There were 6 in my interview group and they told everyone they’ll get back to them within a few days so let the waiting games begin. The interview was exactly as advertised on airline interviewsz
Probably would be best to learn to spell the Airline name properly.

Hopefully more attention to detail was paid to the application.
I’d take your time when you’re typing, but aside from that, good luck!
Quote: Probably would be best to learn to spell the Airline name properly.

Hopefully more attention to detail was paid to the application.
Its called a typo
Quote: Its called a typo

You call it typo, most call it weak sauce...

Repubkic, isn't that a Russian regional?
Quote: So i just went through interview today. There were 6 in my interview group and they told everyone they’ll get back to them within a few days so let the waiting games begin. The interview was exactly as advertised on airline interviewsz
Wow some shortage! 11-12 years ago they would let you know almost immediately with a class date. Those they didn’t want were told on the spot.
We interviewed on a Wednesday. There's one captain who can approve on the spot, other CJO guys got the call Friday, and the few that had to go through a review board got a call or TBNT Monday.
I have sent 2 emails to [email protected] and have yet to get a reply? Seems odd in todays environment?
Quote: Wow some shortage! 11-12 years ago they would let you know almost immediately with a class date. Those they didn’t want were told on the spot.

Think of this another way, maybe the decisions have gotten tougher, as the consistency/quality of the applicants has fallen in the current climate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to