Why choose republic & not endeavor?

Subscribe
I want NYC base which by what i’ve been reading is easy to get from both. So from republicans point of view (get it lol) why should i come to Republic? (Don’t comment if you dont have a sense of humor thanks!)
Benefits for all three carriers, class dates before next year, quick training footprint, good culture, company is currently short staffed on FOs so you’ll progress through reserve quickly. PM for more details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With wait time for class date and long reserves at EDv, your upgrade at Republic may come sooner. Can’t go wrong with either place.
Quote: I want NYC base which by what i’ve been reading is easy to get from both. So from republicans point of view (get it lol) why should i come to Republic? (Don’t comment if you dont have a sense of humor thanks!)
In addition to what the others said, many people feel the Embraer is a much more desirable aircraft to fly.

Also, the base pay rate is better at Endeavor, but it comes out to about $335 a month at min guarantee. Based on my time away from base last month, the difference in per diem (Republic's is .26 better) takes away about $80 of that difference. Republic's bigger bonus takes care of the rest of the difference for the next couple of years.

I fly from LGA and live in Queens and have been off IOE for about 3.5 months. PM me if you have any questions.
I appreciate your answers! Thank you all for your time.
Endeavor will get you in front of Delta interviewers. Nobody becomes a pilot so they can have a great regional career.
Quote: Endeavor will get you in front of Delta interviewers. Nobody becomes a pilot so they can have a great regional career.
...if you meet the EDV-DAL requirements. *bump*