Uniform items up for grabs

Subscribe
Hey guys. I’m moving on and have some uniform pieces I’d hate to just throw away if someone can use them.

2 captain hats size 7 3/8
1 captain blazer 48xl

Just hit me up if you’re interested
Quote: Hey guys. I’m moving on and have some uniform pieces I’d hate to just throw away if someone can use them.

1 captain blazer 48xl

Do you have any sterile gloves? I'm almost out of the one's I got from the schoolhouse during initial.
Hats are gone
Quote: Do you have any sterile gloves? I'm almost out of the one's I got from the schoolhouse during initial.
nope. I always just stole the cool black ones from the Canadian customs agents. Cool as heck.
Quote: Hey guys. I’m moving on and have some uniform pieces I’d hate to just throw away if someone can use them.

1 captain blazer 48xl

Congrats! Can we create a ‘Hall for Heroes’ thread where people can share the news about their next step or is that a no no in the industry?
Quote: Congrats! Can we create a ‘Hall for Heroes’ thread where people can share the news about their next step or is that a no no in the industry?
that would be interesting. I don’t think anyone would complain.
Quote: Congrats! Can we create a ‘Hall for Heroes’ thread where people can share the news about their next step or is that a no no in the industry?
Hall of Heroes! That’s too funny! All the famous CPZ forum peeps will be honored there.