Class Drop List

Subscribe
83  133  173  179  180  181  182  183  184  185  186  187  193  233 
Page 183 of 245
Go to
Quote: from who’s perspective?

I see it from the applicant’s perspective that Envoy has a weaker recruiting process and that Endeavor is they way to go…
Whatever the question is, the answer is always "try to drive to work". Envoy and Endeavor don't overlap bases-wise.
Quote: I received a email within a week. I have 1360 total time
Hm, been a week (5 business days) still no interview.

Do they do a phone screening first? Also is the interview virtual or in person?
Quote: No not yet... well I emailed Envoy recruitment and reply came back saying "oh please email this department"

So I emailed that said department. Twice - no response. I am not sure what's going on....

Endeavor has been in constant communication with me ever since passing the interview. It honestly seems like they have a solid team.

Guh.... I'll still wait and hopefully someone says something to me
shouldn’t that be a warning sign?
Orientation Class date
Does anyone in here have an orientation class date of Dec 15th or later? Or recently had an orientation class date and can share your experience, i.e, are you getting full-time pay while you wait for an actual class date, how long did you wait for a class date after your orientation date, etc? Thanks
Quote: Does anyone in here have an orientation class date of Dec 15th or later? Or recently had an orientation class date and can share your experience, i.e, are you getting full-time pay while you wait for an actual class date, how long did you wait for a class date after your orientation date, etc? Thanks
You are paid as a pilot trainee for 64 hours per month. Once you start indoc they will pay per diem as well.
Quote: the Perseverance Trial
Just weeding out the weak
can you please stop using this racist phrase. I’m pretty sure APC can have your account suspended for hate speech.
Quote: can you please stop using this racist phrase. I’m pretty sure APC can have your account suspended for hate speech.
What hate speech
Quote: Does anyone in here have an orientation class date of Dec 15th or later? Or recently had an orientation class date and can share your experience, i.e, are you getting full-time pay while you wait for an actual class date, how long did you wait for a class date after your orientation date, etc? Thanks
Time wise. My orientation class was end of September and I’m still waiting on a class date. Like mentioned above, pay starts on orientation date.
Quote: What hate speech
wow! Talk about white privileged.

son, do me a favor and don’t ever try to apply at United. They will sniff you out in heartbeat.
Quote: wow! Talk about white privileged.

son, do me a favor and don’t ever try to apply at United. They will sniff you out in heartbeat.
yer on guaaarddd
83  133  173  179  180  181  182  183  184  185  186  187  193  233 
Page 183 of 245
Go to