Class Drop List

Subscribe
130  180  220  226  227  228  229  230  231  232  233  234  240 
Page 230 of 245
Go to
If one indoc class has a mix of two different orientation dates, are those people from the later orientation at a lower seniority? Even if they're Cadets?
Asking for a friend... That may/may not be in the next indoc class
Quote: If one indoc class has a mix of two different orientation dates, are those people from the later orientation at a lower seniority? Even if they're Cadets?
It can be real hard to tell. Cadets have a “seniority” date based on their cadet entry date. But with all classes having been small, all 175 and choice of base (from DFW or MIA lately) it won’t make any real difference in class. But those few numbers may make all the difference at some point in their career at Envoy. Sometimes good, may be bad. Look at the cut line for those that got sent home with pay and the ones that got stuck on reserve for 18 months. Was the higher seniority actually better?
Quote: If one indoc class has a mix of two different orientation dates, are those people from the later orientation at a lower seniority? Even if they're Cadets?
Yes. When you show up for indoc, seniority goes by your orientation date. Regardless of cadet status. But since classes are mostly all 175 lately it really shouldn’t matter.
To add to this, class seniority will only really come into play when he/she bids on the sim schedule. Not a lot of people want the 4:30 am briefing.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
5/23 Class Bases?
Any info on the new class’s bases and plane assigned
Lately it's been all 175 DFW and MIA. No ORD.
Little Rock Overnights
Hey all, just looking for some insight at base specific scheduling. I just moved to Little Rock, and know there's a maintenance facility there. Which base has the most LIT overnights, to try and maximize time at home? Is it a readily available overnight, or just onesie-twosie? TIA for the info.
Quote: Hey all, just looking for some insight at base specific scheduling. I just moved to Little Rock, and know there's a maintenance facility there. Which base has the most LIT overnights, to try and maximize time at home? Is it a readily available overnight, or just onesie-twosie? TIA for the info.
Hard to say which base has more overnights, but probably DFW. That’s also probably the easiest commute from LIT, so I’d go DFW if I’m you.
We got our numbers in the orientation day. That day, Cadets go first, then prior-121 experience, then everyone else. Cadets may be based on date they entered that program inside of their group, then age based in prior-121 and everyone else.

In May 2nd Indoc there were a few Feb Orientation people and the first 11 or so March orientation. May 16th had the rest of March orientation and the first few April students (large Indoc class).

All of the recent equipment drops have been 175 and even if you didn't get the base you want you may be able to do a trade with the union help. At least one classmate did that already.

It is super easy to overthink all of it as I have. It just is what it is. Everything is moving so fast right now your friend should do fine.
Quote: We got our numbers in the orientation day. That day, Cadets go first, then prior-121 experience, then everyone else. Cadets may be based on date they entered that program inside of their group, then age based in prior-121 and everyone else.

In May 2nd Indoc there were a few Feb Orientation people and the first 11 or so March orientation. May 16th had the rest of March orientation and the first few April students (large Indoc class).

All of the recent equipment drops have been 175 and even if you didn't get the base you want you may be able to do a trade with the union help. At least one classmate did that already.

It is super easy to overthink all of it as I have. It just is what it is. Everything is moving so fast right now your friend should do fine.
Thanks, major help, I’ll provide some insight when I hear what equipment and bases are in the next Indoc class
130  180  220  226  227  228  229  230  231  232  233  234  240 
Page 230 of 245
Go to