Class Drop List

Subscribe
131  181  221  227  228  229  230  231  232  233  234  235  241 
Page 231 of 245
Go to
Are new FO’s based locked? Or are you allowed to move bases if you wanted. I would like MIA, what has been the trend for new hire classes lately.
Quote: Are new FO’s based locked? Or are you allowed to move bases if you wanted. I would like MIA, what has been the trend for new hire classes lately.
Did you bother to read ANY of this thread? The answers are only a few posts above your question.
Quote: Are new FO’s based locked? Or are you allowed to move bases if you wanted. I would like MIA, what has been the trend for new hire classes lately.
In answer to your question, no, you are not based locked. Once you’re given a base, you are allowed to participate in the next bid for base.
E175 all 3 bases
E145 only 2 bases
You can change base as long as your plane flies there. You cannot change planes unless you upgrade or get displaced
5/30/22 Indoc was a large class. I am told 32. Big crowd in the lobby today.

All 175

MIA and DFW (I do not have the breakdown beyond that. If I hear more I will edit this post.)
Quote: 5/30/22 Indoc was a large class. I am told 32. Big crowd in the lobby today.

All 175

MIA and DFW (I do not have the breakdown beyond that. If I hear more I will edit this post.)
No ORD means that many more and that much longer for anyone that wants it.
Could that mean that the future focus then is going to be on MIA and DFW with the smaller Envoy, and AA gives more of the ORD flying to Skywest/RPA?
Quote: No ORD means that many more and that much longer for anyone that wants it.
prob means DFW and MiA bases only with the way it is shrinking.
Seeing the ORD CP put out to pasture will be worth losing the base imo
131  181  221  227  228  229  230  231  232  233  234  235  241 
Page 231 of 245
Go to