Class Drop List

Subscribe
136  186  226  232  233  234  235  236  237  238  239  240 
Page 236 of 245
Go to
With the 70 DFL Vacancies and 105 DFE and 110 OFE Displacements do you see any junior DFL’s possibly getting displaced to maybe OFL?
Quote: With the 70 DFL Vacancies and 105 DFE and 110 OFE Displacements do you see any junior DFL’s possibly getting displaced to maybe OFL?
For those of us on the outside looking in, please... DFL, DFE, OFE?

"D" for DFW-something, I'm guessing.

Ditto for "O" = ORD?

Many thanks!
Quote: For those of us on the outside looking in, please... DFL, DFE, OFE?

"D" for DFW-something, I'm guessing.

Ditto for "O" = ORD?

Many thanks!
The first letter represents base (MIA, DFW, or ORD)
The second letter is F for FO or C for CA
The third letter is E for E145 or L for E175
Quote: With the 70 DFL Vacancies and 105 DFE and 110 OFE Displacements do you see any junior DFL’s possibly getting displaced to maybe OFL?
It is POSSIBLE, but with 290 total Captain vacancies that gives plenty of Captain spots for FOs to move into leaving fewer DFLs. I would say any OFLs that remain unfilled will, as in the past, just remain unfilled with new hires going there in future classes.

Seems like Envoy isn’t very good at regulating numbers. It seems to be all or nothing and then swing the other way when they figure out there is a shortage somewhere else.
When's this big bid going to close, and the results known?
Quote: When's this big bid going to close, and the results known?
It closed the 3rd. Runs on the 7th. Results probably 9th.
There was a class today…

-23 people
-4 Cadets with choice of OFL or DFL
-The rest had a choice of OFL, DFL, or OCL
-8 took OCL, the rest took a FO spot of O or D
Quote: There was a class today…

-23 people
So those with the time could choose whether or not to accept the captain position?

Also very curious, as there was no longer a standing vacancy for the OCL and none on the bid that just closed either. Seems like last time this happened there was a grievance.
Quote: So those with the time could choose whether or not to accept the captain position?

Yes, they only need 600 hours to choose to be trained as a CA. Mind blowing, I know.

Also very curious, as there was no longer a standing vacancy for the OCL and none on the bid that just closed either. Seems like last time this happened there was a grievance.

I was also very curious for the same reasons.
It sounds like the ones that didn’t take the upgrade right away mostly chose that because they wanted DFW.
How often are they running classes? What was your wait time between orientation day and starting class?

Quote: There was a class today…

-23 people
136  186  226  232  233  234  235  236  237  238  239  240 
Page 236 of 245
Go to