Class Drop List

Subscribe
137  187  227  233  234  235  236  237  238  239  240  241 
Page 237 of 245
Go to
Quote: How often are they running classes? What was your wait time between orientation day and starting class?
That would depend on how many 121 hours you have. If you have 600+ hours of 121 your orientation will probably be around 2 weeks prior to your class date.
Can someone please breakdown the training footprint at Envoy? At my fingerprints, drug test, logbook review day, they told us 75 days from day 1 of class but didn't go into details. Just looking for a ballpark figure: X amount of weeks in class, VPT/FTD, sim (how many sessions?) Thanks.
Quote: There was a class today…

-23 people
-4 Cadets with choice of OFL or DFL
-The rest had a choice of OFL, DFL, or OCL
-8 took OCL, the rest took a FO spot of O or D

So are they still putting cadets in classes or only 121?
Quote:
Can someone please breakdown the training footprint at Envoy? At my fingerprints, drug test, logbook review day, they told us 75 days from day 1 of class but didn't go into details. Just looking for a ballpark figure: X amount of weeks in class, VPT/FTD, sim (how many sessions?) Thanks.
I'll add, how long is the wait for I(OE)?
In my case, for DEC qualified individuals?
Quote: I'll add, how long is the wait for I(OE)?
In my case, for DEC qualified individuals?
They said the same thing for us about a week ago. 72-75 days from day one. It appears DEC folks are getting awarded in class and will continue the same footprint as in little to no breaks in training to go out on 50 hours of OE and then you’re on your own.
Can we get numbers on the most recent class?
Quote: Can we get numbers on the most recent class?
big class, all or almost all DECs - that's a "heard it from someone in the schoolhouse, ymmv"
Quote: big class, all or almost all DECs - that's a "heard it from someone in the schoolhouse, ymmv"

Not trying to be annoying, but are they still giving out OCL?
Quote: Not trying to be annoying, but are they still giving out OCL?
Nope. DCL is it.
Quote: Nope. DCL is it.
for now at least. Looking at the staffing numbers, I imagine there's a reshuffle in the near future
possibly to coincide with the PHX bid
137  187  227  233  234  235  236  237  238  239  240  241 
Page 237 of 245
Go to