Take home pay

Subscribe
Hi everyone! What can I expect as average FO total take home pay each month with C5 including per diem and premium pay but excluding initial bonus?

I've heard most junior lines credit close to 85+ hrs ? Captains feel free to share your numbers as well.

Been hearing some good things about the company in recent months, passed the Hogan and looking to join the ranks.
Quote: Hi everyone! What can I expect as average FO total take home pay each month with C5 including per diem and premium pay but excluding initial bonus?

I've heard most junior lines credit close to 85+ hrs ? Captains feel free to share your numbers as well.

Been hearing some good things about the company in recent months, passed the Hogan and looking to join the ranks.
Take home pay is hard to guess depending on your state taxes, family, and benefit situation. Sitting reserve and picking up extra time I was able to credit over 100 hours in both July and August. That is a gross of $3,700 plus $400-$500 in Per Diem.
Great, thank you! That is not so bad considering you can add $900/ month in bonus money (after tax) if you spread it over 18 month period.