ZED Ticket with a dog

Subscribe
Hey guys. I'm a Captain at Frontier Airlines. I was going to buy a ZED pass from South Bend to AZA. Can I bring my dog if it fits under the seat in a carrier?

Also, the previous post where you guys were talking about Frontier flying to Mexico. Frontier right now is completely falling apart. Trust me, nothing to worry about competition wise. We are all out of applications. Can't staff airplanes, all vacations cancelled, entire ground crew in ORD quit. The list goes on and on. I can't imagine if there was actually some weather.
The only thing I could find with regards to nonreving with pets is that Allegiant employees can travel with their pets on pass travel in the cabin at no charge. I could not find any info specific to ZED fares. I imagine it is still possible to bring your pet while traveling on a ZED fare but unfortunately they may make you pay the $100 per segment fee. Hopefully with a smile and a crew badge they will do the right thing and not charge you.
Thank you sir. I really appreciate it.
"Guest pass riders and OAL employees traveling on Allegiant are subject to standard pet fees."

Thats what I found... Just out of curiosity, how much is your Zed Fare on us?
Just tell them its a support animal like everyone else does.
Quote: Just tell them its a support animal like everyone else does.
That is what I say about my emotional support porcupine. When I tell them, they don’t seem to want to touch him. I do not see why.
Quote: "Guest pass riders and OAL employees traveling on Allegiant are subject to standard pet fees."

Thats what I found... Just out of curiosity, how much is your Zed Fare on us?
$36 Dollars. But includes a checked bag and a carry on.