What to do before class starts

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: Business casual clothes for all days in class or sims. Comfortable clothes for everything else. I brought my laptop. Maybe bring something to connect to the TV so you can watch Netflix on the weekends and chill.
Do you have time to go explore the city and mountains during the weekends? Or is the majority of the time spent studying?
Quote: Do you have time to go explore the city and mountains during the weekends? Or is the majority of the time spent studying?
I took day trips into the mountains a couple times when I had a day off. I live in Denver so I had my truck. Apparently one guy rented a car.

I recommend it, if you have the means. Was a nice way to briefly detach from the monotony of the training environment.

If you do go, I recommend driving out to Idaho Springs. 1.5 hour drive west on I70. Tons of things to see.

It's easy to forget the world around you during 121 training. I think it helped me keep a level head.
Quote: Do you have time to go explore the city and mountains during the weekends? Or is the majority of the time spent studying?
you'll have time to go explore, highly recommend it. You need to study hard but you also need to take a break or two here and there.
When do you guys usually get the flight information to the CTP course? I start Monday but no emails regarding flights.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to