October 10 and 24 interview invite

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Hello everyone,

Has anyone received an invite for the dates mention on this thread?
In there...
I submitted my video interview over the labor day weekend. How long did you guys wait for an invite after submission?
Quote: I submitted my video interview over the labor day weekend. How long did you guys wait for an invite after submission?
Video was send in on 8/15 with a couple of emails for further clarification, just got the invite today.
Just curious- anyone who has gotten the invite to interview lately- do you have a 4 year degree??
I submitted my video interview on 08/29 and got the email to submit additional information on 08/31. Today, I received the email to choose an interview date for 10/10 or 10/24.
Quote: Just curious- anyone who has gotten the invite to interview lately- do you have a 4 year degree??
Yes, I have a 4 year degree.
Hello,

Would guys share how is the video interview? I just got a video interview invitacion...thx!!
When do hiring windows open usually ?
Quote: Just curious- anyone who has gotten the invite to interview lately- do you have a 4 year degree??
I had one class left on my 4 year degree, was hired in May. Finished degree while in training
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to