Netjets Increasing Hiring Part Duex..

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 14
Go to
Quote: About 70k, 2 months on the CC72 for training followed by 10 months on the 7/7, not including insurance or per diem.
Is the base salary scale on the APC page updated?
Quote: Is the base salary scale on the APC page updated?
I don’t know if APC has up to date numbers. I took my numbers from the contract. The only thing I added above base pay was 10% for the 10 months on the 7/7 to account for holidays, OT etc...
Quote: I don’t know if APC has up to date numbers. I took my numbers from the contract. The only thing I added above base pay was 10% for the 10 months on the 7/7 to account for holidays, OT etc...
Gotcha. I’m not really sure if my times would be considered competitive though. I only have about 2700TT and 900ME. I’m sure it’s a moving target, but what is the average time/experience for new hires?
Quote: Gotcha. I’m not really sure if my times would be considered competitive though. I only have about 2700TT and 900ME. I’m sure it’s a moving target, but what is the average time/experience for new hires?
I don’t know what the average new hire flight time is. I know it sounds simplistic, but apply and see what happens. Best of luck to you.
I spoke with someone at Netjets yesterday who is in the training/standards department. He said they are hiring at the minimums. That being said, he said it depends on the quality of the flight time as well. He said they just hired someone near the minimums with no jet or glass time.

Quote: Gotcha. I’m not really sure if my times would be considered competitive though. I only have about 2700TT and 900ME. I’m sure it’s a moving target, but what is the average time/experience for new hires?
Quote: I spoke with someone at Netjets yesterday who is in the training/standards department. He said they are hiring at the minimums. That being said, he said it depends on the quality of the flight time as well. He said they just hired someone near the minimums with no jet or glass time.
Right on, I’ll have to apply and see what happens! My time is all 135 and 121 SIC time. I have two type ratings but only about 120 hours in a jet. Flying a turboprop right now.
Average flight time for applicants is currently 6,500TT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Average applicant total time is currently 6,500TT... but put in your stuff.

Minimums are minimums.
Quote: Average applicant total time is currently 6,500TT... but put in your stuff.

Minimums are minimums.
That’s what I was thinking, I’ll put my app in but not holding my breath that’s for sure!
Quote: That’s what I was thinking, I’ll put my app in but not holding my breath that’s for sure!
Netjets is as desperate as it gets. Put your app in if you’ve flown a kite.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 14
Go to