LEC 69 Meeting on Monday

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Just like the title says, LEC 69 meeting Monday the 10th in CLT from 9AM-Noon.

I encourage everyone to go and listen and use the opportunity to ask questions. This is likely the last meeting before your LEC Reps elect your new MEC leadership at their meeting in October so do not waste the opportunity.

Ask Rich and Steve who they would like to see as the next MEC Chair. The 2 “front runners” whose names I hear tossed around the most are Steve and CJ. Ask them questions about who they would like to see take the reigns so to speak and what their vision for our pilot group and the association are.
Over/under on the RSV LOA getting rolled out?
Quote: Over/under on the RSV LOA getting rolled out?
There is already some accurate information regarding that in circulation.
Just remember CJ fell in line and signed the LOA Senior Manning first officers, and forced "voluntary" displacement out of domicile. He's also been a key member of the Union leadership during 9 months of utter silence from our Union.

I don't know Steve, but at least he didn't vote to force guys out of base, not to mention those that get forced lose what's left of their retention bonus. So he's got my vote.
Quote: Just remember CJ fell in line and signed the LOA Senior Manning first officers, and forced "voluntary" displacement out of domicile. He's also been a key member of the Union leadership during 9 months of utter silence from our Union.

I don't know Steve, but at least he didn't vote to force guys out of base, not to mention those that get forced lose what's left of their retention bonus. So he's got my vote.
lolz........

You have that completely backwards. MEC Officers are not voting members of the MEC. Elected Union Reps on the other hand........

Quote: Just remember CJ fell in line and signed the LOA Senior Manning first officers, and forced "voluntary" displacement out of domicile. He's also been a key member of the Union leadership during 9 months of utter silence from our Union.

You can’t really blame CJ for the radio silence from ALPA. That’s 100% on Travis. CJ and our LEC Reps have done their best to pass along information when they can.

Steve was our former MEC Chair. He’s a PSA “lifer” and I would expect many decisions made under his potential leadership would reflect that perspective. CJ is a late 2014 hire and I think he may better represent the issues that the majority of our pilot group face because he’s in the same boat, so to speak.

But don’t take my opinion to mean anything. Go to the meeting on Monday and talk. Ask questions there.
Quote: There is already some accurate information regarding that in circulation.
Care to elaborate any?
Quote: There is already some accurate information regarding that in circulation.
Because it’s fun to say things?
FWIW, i think CJ has tried to do as much as he can to keep the peace. He’s posted every once in awhile on here and on processing even though it sounds like TR doesn’t really want him to. I think he’s trying to keep us informed as much as he can without overstepping his boundaries since TR is ultimately in charge.

CJ would have my vote.
Quote: FWIW, i think CJ has tried to do as much as he can to keep the peace. He’s posted every once in awhile on here and on processing even though it sounds like TR doesn’t really want him to. I think he’s trying to keep us informed as much as he can without overstepping his boundaries since TR is ultimately in charge.

CJ would have my vote.
And I've personally heard him promise free kittens (or was it puppies?) so there's that.....

Tell Steve and Rich you want MOAR FREE KITTENS!
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to