Flow Agreemant

Subscribe
Does anyone know which LOA or where in the contract to find more details on this? Or is it just made up with no legal backing?

Quote:
After DOS

After DOS (12/23/2014)

Lesser of:

A) 25% of all AA new hire training slots in that calendar year, or

B) Fine new hire training slots (increased by one for every 125 pilots above the base number of 480 on the seniority list) multiplied by the number of calendar months in that calendar year.

--https://www.airlinepilotcentral.com/airlines/regional/envoy_air
Letter 15-01
Quote: Letter 15-01
Got it, thanks!
Where can one get an copy of the actual flow contract? I’d like to read it prior to accepting RTP training money so I know what I’m getting into.

Thanks!
Quote: Where can one get an copy of the actual flow contract? I’d like to read it prior to accepting RTP training money so I know what I’m getting into.

Thanks!
Flow is irrelevant for guy just now coming to Envoy. Current flow agreements would project a new hire to flow in about 9 years. You'll get hired by someone before then.

Some people think that higher than normal attrition rates in the future will bring that flow day down a bit but that's not in those agreements for one, and two, is entirely speculative.

There's not much to know beyond that.
Quote: Where can one get an copy of the actual flow contract? I’d like to read it prior to accepting RTP training money so I know what I’m getting into.

Thanks!
It's pretty much what the info on this website says and what the guy posted above. The actual language is as follows:

Pilots Hired After DOS

At the point in time when the first pilot hired after DOS is offered a flowthrough opportunity, if AA is hiring pilots, the lesser of (a) 25% of all AA new hire training slots in that calendar year, or (b) five new hire training slots (increased by one for every 125 pilots above the base number of 480 on the Envoy master seniority list) times (“x”) the number of calendar months in that calendar year in which AA actually hired pilots, shall go to Envoy pilots.

There are enough pilots on our seniority list now that if AA continues hiring like they are this year, you can expect Envoy to flow what amounts to 25% of the AA new hire classes for the calendar year.