Compass vs Republic

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
So i'm a CFI at the moment based in the ATL area and am getting near the point to start applying to airlines. I was curious what you all thought of both Compass and Republic. I know the guys in these forums are honest about both sides. I'm from the west coast and wouldn't mind moving back but i'm also already out on the east coast and would have no problem moving to a base out here. The real question is which has better training, QOL, better upgrade time, and easier upgrade into a major. Thanks for any answers!
Don't know about a lot of that, never been with Republic.

I know one easy way to decide: go Compass if you want west coast. Go Republic if you want to stay out there. Easy.
Quote: Don't know about a lot of that, never been with Republic.

I know one easy way to decide: go Compass if you want west coast. Go Republic if you want to stay out there. Easy.

^^^^ That ^^^^

I know one easy way to decide: go Compass if you want west coast. Go Republic if you want to stay out there and like more money and a better overall contract. Easy.
FIFY......
Quote: FIFY......

I am in rare agreement with Word302.

I suppose it had to happen sometime....
Quote: I am in rare agreement with Word302.

I suppose it had to happen sometime....
It hurts at first, but you get used to it. We should have a new offer on the table in the next month or so, hopefully we can raise the bar instead of bringing up the rear.

Hmm well if you put it that way it probably is pretty easy. I just wonder what the future of Compass holds.
Quote: Hmm well if you put it that way it probably is pretty easy. I just wonder what the future of Compass holds.
We're gonna party till the cops get called
Quote: We're gonna party till the cops get called
Ain’t no party like a west coast party...
Nice to see 302 is still salty AF about not joining compass when he had the chance. You’d be like 50% CA in all bases by now. Assuming you weren’t already gone
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to