Don’t work here!!!

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to
Quote: why do so many people fail the Hogan? Regarding personality tests, can’t you just answer what they want to hear?
The whole theory behind the Hogan is that it weeds out people who answer what they want to hear.
Quote: He is one of those that got on the band wagon about not getting anymore jets. He/she said we would never get the original 40 jets.

#30 was just approved by the FAA and we are still growing the fleet.
Great. And what's the point of getting more jets if we don't have the crews to operate them?
Quote: why do so many people fail the Hogan? Regarding personality tests, can’t you just answer what they want to hear?

Also, if it’s possible to get to United in 4 years, in theory wouldn’t it be faster for someone to go to JetBlue, like 2-3 years? I’m a noob so if that’s a dumb question forgive me.
It’s widely rumored that United changes the threshold score to fit their needs in the interview pool. This is why the first round had less than 40% pass, while the second round and beyond have been having much more success.

We have had a large number of people go to JetBlue, some at the 2 year mark.
Quote: It’s widely rumored that United changes the threshold score to fit their needs in the interview pool. This is why the first round had less than 40% pass, while the second round and beyond have been having much more success.

That’s interesting. I’ll keep it in mind.

Ohh I like this. For career goals with legacy/major, my number #1 is United, #2 is JetBlue. I’d be happy with either
Quote: It’s widely rumored that United changes the threshold score to fit their needs in the interview pool. This is why the first round had less than 40% pass, while the second round and beyond have been having much more success.

My friend who currently in IOE at Commutair was flying with a check airman on his last trip. Check Airman going to Fedex and also hired by United and has been with Commutair for only two years. Good for hm.
Quote: If you want a guaranteed winner, go to an American WO.
True, however the least amount of risk usually equates to the least amount of reward. "The new" American is turning into a flaming dumpster fire. Just look at their financials and overall morale...no thanks
Anyone with any info on this? Are they possibly going to add in an additional bonus for RTP candidates like envoy, Mesa, and TSA?

“We also have some very exciting news coming soon that will benefit ALL rotor transition pilots who wish to join the airlines or are currently in a rotor transition program. 😀Stay tuned!”
what is this quote and where is it from.

“We also have some very exciting news coming soon that will benefit ALL rotor transition pilots who wish to join the airlines or are currently in a rotor transition program. 😀Stay tuned!”[/QUOTE]
Commutair recruiting posted it to the RTAG Facebook group:

“RTAG Nation! Just a reminder that CommutAir offers the most pilot-friendly rotor transition program by letting pilots train from ANY flight school or airport in the country. Unlike other programs, CommutAir's RTP is open to ALL pilots who wish to join the airlines, and are eligible for the United Career Path Program! See below for more details. RTAG - Rotary to Airline Group

We also have some very exciting news coming soon that will benefit ALL rotor transition pilots who wish to join the airlines or are currently in a rotor transition program. ��Stay tuned!”
Quote: what is this quote and where is it from.

“We also have some very exciting news coming soon that will benefit ALL rotor transition pilots who wish to join the airlines or are currently in a rotor transition program. 😀Stay tuned!”
[/QUOTE]

Don't know, don't care...
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to