Don’t work here!!!

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 3 of 6
Go to
Lol

Don't know, don't care...[/QUOTE]
Commutair recruting posted this on the RTAG FAcebook page:

“RTAG Nation! Just a reminder that CommutAir offers the most pilot-friendly rotor transition program by letting pilots train from ANY flight school or airport in the country. Unlike other programs, CommutAir's RTP is open to ALL pilots who wish to join the airlines, and are eligible for the United Career Path Program! See below for more details. RTAG - Rotary to Airline Group

We also have some very exciting news coming soon that will benefit ALL rotor transition pilots who wish to join the airlines or are currently in a rotor transition program. 😀Stay tuned!”
Can someone tell me how easy it is to hold IAD right out of training? Thank you!!!
Quote: Can someone tell me how easy it is to hold IAD right out of training? Thank you!!!
Hard to say.

Lately there's been a bunch of IAD FOs upgrading into EWR and thus there's been spots available. Newest IAD FO right now is a hire from last month.

I assume you should be able to get an IAD FO spot within a few months.
My priority with a regional airline is to get flight time. Can I fly 85 hours per month or more at Commutair if I live in NYC? My goal is to time out before my first 12 months there.

How long from starting ground school until flying a full schedule? Thank you for the replies.
Quote: My priority with a regional airline is to get flight time. Can I fly 85 hours per month or more at Commutair if I live in NYC? My goal is to time out before my first 12 months there.

How long from starting ground school until flying a full schedule? Thank you for the replies.
Many of us get lines that credit 85 hours. You will absolutely fly that and more if you pick up a few days off a month. I have heard, however, they prevent guys from picking up more than 95 a month to avoid timing out.
Quote: My priority with a regional airline is to get flight time. Can I fly 85 hours per month or more at Commutair if I live in NYC? My goal is to time out before my first 12 months there.

Crew scheduling will prevent you from timing out
Quote: Crew scheduling will prevent you from timing out
Also the training footprint will take the first 3 months anyway.
Hi All! What is the RSV time currently in EWR? (New hire)
THX
Quote: Hi All! What is the RSV time currently in EWR? (New hire)
THX
Most junior line holder is a 6/14/18 hire.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 3 of 6
Go to