Wale Says AA Racially Profiled Him

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: I typed it in. Not google, because I don't use google because they're evil, but [b] Bing .
Well, there is your problem. Did you try ask jeeves?

I'm forced to using Bing in the military now... one time I searched for a hotel in a city, and I got someone selling a dog, 2 surface pro ads, and a podcast or something. Maybe you're the guy who got the actual best search engine blocked on my base!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
So everyone who does not "identify" as "white" hollers "RACE" at the slightest (perceived (concocted)) provocation and that is not racism? Oh, wait: non-whites, by definition and axiom, cannot be racist. Only whites are racist. Silly me.

This is me buying more ammunition.
Quote: So everyone who does not "identify" as "white" hollers "RACE" at the slightest (perceived (concocted)) provocation and that is not racism? Oh, wait: non-whites, by definition and axiom, cannot be racist. Only whites are racist. Silly me.

This is me buying more ammunition.
There is no such thing as race; it cannot be scientifically supported; homo sapient has no sub species.

The act of suggesting that race exists is racist.

It does not.

Color is not a race. Ethnicity is not a race. Nationality is not a race. There is no such thing as race. If, however, you assert there is, by definition you are a racist.
Quote: There is no such thing as race; it cannot be scientifically supported; homo sapient has no sub species.

The act of suggesting that race exists is racist.

It does not.

Color is not a race. Ethnicity is not a race. Nationality is not a race. There is no such thing as race. If, however, you assert there is, by definition you are a racist.
There is a whole half of the country that went to war with the other half who'd love to hear that! Maybe if you'd enlighten the losing half's offspring with this knowledge, they won't be so angry about their statues being removed.

Quote: There is a whole half of the country that went to war with the other half who'd love to hear that! Maybe if you'd enlighten the losing half's offspring with this knowledge, they won't be so angry about their statues being removed.

I have a feeling he was being sarcastic.
Quote: Not racist, but in the world of Google, it's kinda dumb. In fact, you could have typed his name into Google in half the time it took both of you to post that. Just like I have to Google whomever the latest country singer or whatever is.

I judge what I know not on what I can Google at a moments notice but what I’ve heard about through various sources.

By your Googling standard, we all know everything.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2VNxmn0lNA

Nice try, JB. Absolutely correct, but not gonna fly in this day and age. Truth and sarcasm combined.
Quote: There is a whole half of the country that went to war with the other half who'd love to hear that! Maybe if you'd enlighten the losing half's offspring with this knowledge, they won't be so angry about their statues being removed.

The civil war was never about racism, though it was a founding platform for confederacy (read the cornerstone address). The notion of race was perpetuated to imply a lesser status.

There is no such thing as race. It has no scientific basis. Again, Homo sapiens has no subspecies, and consequently, no race. An elemental basis of a subspecies is that it cannot interbreed, and it's clear that such does not apply to the human race; there is no "sub race," and the classifications applied with respect to color, nationality, ethnicity, and other means of division have absolutely no standing in the scientific community so far as race.

Perpetuating the concept makes you a racist.

You might want to dig into your history a bit more. You may also need to go back to school.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...genomes-darwin

The truth is that perpetuation of "race" is nothing more than a confession of ignorance.
I might need to go back to school, true. So if you can breed, then you're the same race? Nevermind different dog species, you're telling me that my pet liger is not cool because lions and tigers are the same? Public school has officially let me down!

There’s good archeological and DNA evidence that homo sapiens mated with homo Neanderthalis. Or at least interbred them out of existence.

Of course, there was a lot more free love back in those days.
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to